High Temperature Silicone
EVERFLEX HEATMATE SILICONE is a high modulus, reactive curing silicone sealant specifically designed for high temperature applications. HEATMATE cures quickly to reduce dirt pick up. It remains permanently flexible, forming a weathertight rubber-like seal. It conforms to the performance requirements of BS 5889 Type B.
- Excellent temperature resistance: remains flexible from -50 - +300oC
- Extremely low dirt pick up. 1 hour tack free.
- Orange/red colour for easy installation identification.
- Excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces.
- Waterproof seal
- Multitude of Industrial uses
- As a gasket sealant.
- For joints and assemblies, which must be resistant to high temperatures in ducting, metal chimneys, industrial/domestic ovens, heating appliances.
ALSO PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR OUT NEW STOVE CARE KITS
Stove Care Kit